Get Your Free Moving Quote
When can I reach you?
Our expert moving specialists are available to answer your questions and address your concerns from 7 am to 5 pm year-round. You can reach us at 603-614-6011 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I pay at the end of the move?
- Credit or debit cards
- Cash payment
What can I do to speed up my relocation?
As a professional moving company, Fit 2 Move employees are trained and more than willing to handle every aspect of your move from placing all furniture in their exact ending location, packing the items in your bathroom cabinets, and unpacking all your clothing onto your closets.
However, there are several things you can do though to speed up your relocation and ensure a lower total on your bill. Our recommendations are:
- You can properly label your boxes specifying which box goes where (e.g. living room, bedroom, kitchen, etc.). This would help us load and unload the truck in a more organized way and place the boxes in respective rooms throughout your premises.
- Try to label the boxes with delicate items as “Fragile” and put them in a special area at your pick-up space. This way our crew will know what boxes have to be moved using special methods, techniques, and equipment.
- You can disassemble and/or reassemble your furniture. Otherwise, our movers are happy to help you with that.
- If you reserve a parking spot for our moving truck or van (please take the size of the truck/van for your move into account) at the pick-up and drop-off location. This will help us avoid a long haul from your doorway to our truck and assure that the best possible parking location is reserved.
- If possible, reserve elevators. In some situations long walks from your doorway to the vehicle are unavoidable such as in apartment buildings where our movers have to hop onto an elevator and navigate a terrace to then arrive to truck/van. This often makes relocation of a one-bedroom apartment more costly move than a 3 bedroom home move. Preparing for this aspect of your upcoming move will make a large difference in your move’s cost and length.
- You can separate things that are not being moved away from those that are and place them in the room closest to your door. This will allow our movers to move around most efficiently while loading your inventory.
- Place any light and loose items into large trash bags so they can easily be loaded onto moving boxes or used as “stuffing” in between the crevices of our vehicle while loading.
Do you disassemble or reassemble furniture?
Yes, we do! We disassemble and reassemble all household furniture. And we carry all the necessary tools for these tasks. Very often, furniture and appliances need to be assembled and disassembled in order for them to fit through the doors and tight spaces. Don’t worry, our team knows just how to get the job done.
What are high-value items?
These are the items valued at more than $100 per pound. Please notify our moving experts if we will be moving any such items so we make sure to take all the necessary steps to assure their safe transition. If some of these items are not significantly heavy (figurines, jewelry, etc.) we recommend you transport them separately in your personal vehicle.